NEXT STEP

New format update May 2018:

New format update May 2018:

Plan

Free

Country

USA

My Question or Issue

Feedback for Spotify developers. The new mobile format update is absolute rubbish. The first comment and annoying thing I find is that there’s nowhere to see your followers and those you follow. This is a huge isssue for me as my friends and I create playlists for each other. Second comment is that the new format looks old and sloppy. The old graphics for music genres where awesome, now it just looks like something a middle schooler designed in tech ed. Sorry, to say this, but it’s disappointing and y’all have some work to do. Thank you.

1 Reply

Hey @zt-5m6o_71mef, welcome to the Spotify Community!

Sorry to hear you're not enjoying the new look on mobile devices. The changes should give everyone a better listening experience. Right now, it's not possible to search for and follow your friends, but we're exploring more features to add into the free mobile experience in the future.

For now, rest assured we've taken your feedback on board an will pass it to the right folks.

You can learn more about what's new at https://support.spotify.com/article/spotify-on-mobile/.

Have a great day!

JulianModerator

Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.

Suggested posts