Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

New phone won't log into my premium account

Solved!

New phone won't log into my premium account

I have a premium account but when i log in with my new phone it only comes up as a general account with all my playlists gone, im so upset and i don't want to pay for spotify if i have to make new playlists every time i get a new phone. Please help

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hey @user-removed,

It sounds like you've got a second account with Spotify. Are there any other email addresses you could have used to register with Spotify? It's worth checking those inboxes to see if you have any Spotify emails -- that will mean your extra account is registered with that email.

• If you don't have another email address, note how you log into the Spotify app usually.
  • If you use your Facebook details try entering your Spotify username (if you created one originally).
  • If you use your Spotify username try entering just your email address.
MaximSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

View solution in original post

1 Reply
Marked as solution

Hey @user-removed,

It sounds like you've got a second account with Spotify. Are there any other email addresses you could have used to register with Spotify? It's worth checking those inboxes to see if you have any Spotify emails -- that will mean your extra account is registered with that email.

• If you don't have another email address, note how you log into the Spotify app usually.
  • If you use your Facebook details try entering your Spotify username (if you created one originally).
  • If you use your Spotify username try entering just your email address.
MaximSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Suggested posts