Premium

Country

Germany

Device

Samsung Glaxy S9+ & Computer

Operating System

Android & Windows 10

My Question or Issue

Since a few days I can't play some new songs.

The error code (German) is: "Dieser Song ist nicht verfügbar. Wenn sich die Datei auf deinem Computer befindet, kannst du sie importieren."

I asked a friend (Spotify free) to try to play the songs and he could. The connection is not the problem. The songs are in the list, but they are gray (you know). I reinstalled, restarted the router, deleted the cache, ... nothing fixed it. Why can I not play the songs?

spotify.jpg
spotify.jpg
4 Replies

Hey @maxer85, welcome to the Community!

It looks like the tracks are unavailable in your country. Though, if your friend can find and listen to the songs, that's most likely not the case.

Try logging into your friend's device and looking up the tracks to see if you can find and play them.

You can also have them log into your device and do the same.

Let us know how it goes.

It looks like the tracks are unavailable in your country. Though, if your friend can find and listen to the songs, that's most likely not the case.

Try logging into your friend's device and looking up the tracks to see if you can find and play them.

Let us know how it goes.

Let us know how it goes.

Let us know how it goes.

Suggested posts