New update June 2019 sucks SWITCH IT BACK

Solved!

Re: New update June 2019 sucks SWITCH IT BACK

Lucyrulz

I didn’t subscribe to Spotify for them to unilaterally without my consent - completely change my Spotify library. 

With you - change it back to previous format - SPOTIFY. !!!!!!!

blackjackdavey

This update is terrible. Force following an artist to see them in your artist list is a stupid idea. I'm going to cancel premium if this isn't fixed soon. 

SergioCrusco
Casual Listener

I already C A N C E L L E D my subscription! I am having a good time at Google Play!

jedi_alex
Casual Listener

Went to play an album yesterday, and then wondered why all of the stuff I hadn't saved started playing. Oh right, Spotify made the decision that I have to go to "Liked Songs" to hear the songs I like from an album. Heart. Heart Heart. Because heart = like. Wrong.

Love of music is the only thing that should be keeping people here listening, and motiviating artists to promote their work that they crafted out of love.

If Spotify is banking on wearing people down with these changes that show no intelligence, and force them to comply because they think they have to, they won't be doing it on my dollar. I'm calling you out, Spotify. Let's see if you have the courage to say you made a mistake. Prove that you aren't going to settle for less; though at this point, "less" doesn't even cut it. It's more to say that this new update has been like digging a hole, hopping in, and thinking about pulling the hole in after you. But I digress.

Spotify, you shouldn't be afraid to dream a little bigger.

Vernisblue
Regular

Not being able to see my list of songs I've last played is like browsing the Internet without the websites I go to saving in the history! 

Spotify.... Hear your customers and change the app so its user friendly again! 

Theothistle
Roadie

New look ruins the ease of using Spotify on mobile.

If I cancel my Premium account, and renew later, are all of my Playlists gone forever?

gdelaney72170
Casual Listener
You can download older versions from this site. Just turn off auto updates.
https://spotify.en.uptodown.com/android

SquirrelQueen
Visitor

Sooo it’s become apparent that Spotify doesn’t care that we don’t like the new update 

luvgonzo
Gig Goer

My Library is a mess, it's not even alphabetical and there are bands in there that I don't have any albums saved or don't even like. 

dj207
Visitor

I feel like the people that thought up the new UX are the same people that were eating Tide Pods.  Cancelled premium today. Cant get past the update. 

SUGGESTED POSTS