New update June 2019 sucks SWITCH IT BACK

Solved!

Re: New update June 2019 sucks SWITCH IT BACK

Shredpow
Casual Listener

Stop asking for likes when you haven't been helpful. Every single person has said change it back. Listen. 

So what, now I have to go through all of the artists I have saved songs by and follow them individually? I have songs saved by HUNDREDS of artists. Actually ridiculous you guys have done this to the app. Worse mistake than Snapchat screwing up their app.

Filippilny
Casual Listener

How can I even listen to songs randomly? There's no Songs menu / option / list... 

Like, seriously Spotify?

Jvance16

I try not to be an **bleep**, and I know you more than likely have nothing to do with the new UI, but Jesus Christ how **bleep**ing stupid are y’all? What made y’all think that this new UI would be beneficial to anyone? Thanks to this new “update” I’ve lost the majority of my listed artists and imma have to dig through my downloaded albums just to add them back. And as for the filter being able to sort the artists from A-Z, doesn’t **bleep**ing work. Get **bleep** together and change this update back to the way it was PLEASE. 

kirstythewlis

Couldn't agree more!

Why the f**k have they changed it?!? It makes absolutely no sense at all!

Who the **bleep** doesn't want their Artists in alphabetical order?!

This is so annoying 👎🏻😡

Filippilny
Casual Listener

Just a note for anyone with jailbroken iPhone, Spotify ver. 8.5.0 has the good old UI..

bw2
Regular

Complete garbage! Clearly the developers aren’t customers, cause this is So counterintuitive and makes accessing your saved music **bleep**! So disappointed and giving up on Spotify.

SteveSteele
Casual Listener

I need some way to switch things back!

I listen to music in two ways: by artist and by playlist. Listening to music by artist IS **bleep**

I used to be able to scroll through all my artists easily with the A-Z on the side to allow me to browse from 311 to White Zombie easily. Now I have to follow ALL my artists and I have to scroll through them all individually to get to the ones lower down the list! This is awful and I hate it. I listen to my music every single day and this is a huge problem for me

DE1C5FE7-1038-48B5-8590-9BE2948A0F30.jpegWhere is the side scroll bar!?!?

Palmer26

Set up an account on here to say this. Completely agree with the rest of the people on the thread. It's user unfriendly and unbelievably slow. As a paying costumer it's easy for me to go over to one of your competitors which, unless I can easily download an older version of the app, I will do. Been a huge fan for years but this is completely useless.

pukaman
Regular

I really liked having all of my recently played things, Artists + Playlists, in one list on the homepage. Now I have to switch back and forth between two lists to do something that used to be so easy. Please change it back, thanks.

SUGGESTED POSTS