Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Newbie with three devices

Solved!

Newbie with three devices

I'm new to Spotify and just finding my way round it. I have registered for a 30 day Premium trial from my Mac Book Pro, but I also have the app installed on my iPad and iPhone. But on the phone and tablet it says my Premium trial has ended. I don't know how to sync the three devices so they all 'belong' to the same account and membership package. I logged in to each one through Facebook.
Thanks for any tips

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Palmo62 - Looking into your account, your Premium trial is running ok. You don't need to worry. If you simply log out and in on those devices, that message should go away.
-------

Check out how we're doing over @SpotifyStatus

Question answered? Just click 'Accept as solution' to help other users out. Easy.

Who's your Spotify Star?

View solution in original post

3 Replies

@Palmo62 wrote:
I'm new to Spotify and just finding my way round it. I have registered for a 30 day Premium trial from my Mac Book Pro, but I also have the app installed on my iPad and iPhone. But on the phone and tablet it says my Premium trial has ended. I don't know how to sync the three devices so they all 'belong' to the same account and membership package. I logged in to each one through Facebook.
Thanks for any tips

Hi, and welcome to the Spotify Community!

Once you have a premium trial, your account is premium wherever you log in. Have you tried reinstalling them?

Anthony 🙂

This post was by Taylor - I do not work for Spotify!
If this solved your issue - Mark it as a solution! If you like my post - Please add Kudos!
||  Spotify Profile - Taylor   |  Feel free to PM me - Here  ||
Marked as solution

Palmo62 - Looking into your account, your Premium trial is running ok. You don't need to worry. If you simply log out and in on those devices, that message should go away.
-------

Check out how we're doing over @SpotifyStatus

Question answered? Just click 'Accept as solution' to help other users out. Easy.

Who's your Spotify Star?

Thanks

Suggested posts