Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Next song "In queue" disappears (Read below)

Solved!

Next song "In queue" disappears (Read below)

Plan

Premium

Device

iPhone 8

Operating System

iOS 12.4

My Question or Issue

I hope you can see it on the video I attached, that whenever I add a song to the Queue, it disappears. I can't move it, I can't remove it. This has been going on for about 2 months and several updates. I thought this was a common issue and it was going to be fixed soon.  What can I do in order to fix this? It's really annoying sometimes

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hi,

did you already tried reinstalling the app from yout device? There's steps in this Spotify Answer.

It sounds like this following Ongoing Issue. If so, the tech teams are aware and working on it. In the meanwhile, you can make sure to always be on the latest version of the app available.

It'd be a good idea adding your +VOTE on that Ongoing Issue and subscribing to stay updated on any news. 

Regards,

René

View solution in original post

8 Replies

Hi,

That's werd indeed. I tried it my self and it works for me on a galaxy s9 and an old iPad.

On the iPad I have version 8.5.18.851

Regards,

René

Hello!

It works for me too on an Android phone. Do you know any solutions to this problem or who I should contact?

Hi,

Ok.

And do you have the same iOS version as me?

Regards,

René

No, I have 8.5.19.947 version on my iPhone, which is - as far as I know - the latest update 😕

Ok, I have the same version now but it works fine for me. 

I'm going to check for a solution.

Regards,

René

Thank you very much in advance!!

Marked as solution

Hi,

did you already tried reinstalling the app from yout device? There's steps in this Spotify Answer.

It sounds like this following Ongoing Issue. If so, the tech teams are aware and working on it. In the meanwhile, you can make sure to always be on the latest version of the app available.

It'd be a good idea adding your +VOTE on that Ongoing Issue and subscribing to stay updated on any news. 

Regards,

René

Yeah, it's the exact same issue I'm having. Right now I'll reinstall the app following the instructions on the link you've posted. 

Thank you for your help!

Suggested posts