Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Nightmare while traveling with Family Premium

Nightmare while traveling with Family Premium

Hi

My friends and I started a family account in Denmark two years ago. It was awesome and everything worked perfectly until this month. The plan owner moved to Germany and had a problem with a bank card - and all of us could not use our accounts all of a sudden. She tried to cancel our plan and set up a new one but it is not possible apparently - we get invitations but we can’t join because of the country settings. To make the matters worse, I am currently travelling and staying for a few months in Israel (being still registered in Denmark). I thought of just paying for my Premium myself to avoid further trouble or start a plan with my bf who is with me, but I can’t change country settings. I currently have the free account. I can’t log in on the app, whereas on the website when I try to change country settings it shows me only Denmark and UK although I am in Israel. How is it possible? Why can’t I log in to my app? What will happen with all my precious playlists? It has been so frustrating and taking so much time now...

Plan

Free/Premium

Country

Israel/ Denmark

Device

(iPhone 6s, Macbook late 2016)

My Question or Issue

1 Reply

Hey @Ampa.

Thanks for getting in touch!

According to the Terms and Conditions, all users need to live on the same address. If this is not the case, you won't be able to use Premium for Family. You can try to get a separate Premium subscription, or set up a new subscription with the people you live with right now.

Hope this answers your question. Let us know if you have further questions.

Have a nice day.

Suggested posts