Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Nike Run Club cannot connect to Spotify premium

Solved!

Nike Run Club cannot connect to Spotify premium

Plan

Premium

Country

Canada

Device

iPhone 7

Operating System

iOS 12.1.4

cannot connect to Spotify premium from Nike Running app 5.21.2

when connecting all I get is it sitting there spinning. 

69C0D685-7BB3-4E16-B731-EE6273E2BF68.png

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Cloeppky     

thank you so much. It worked first time for me. After weeks of struggle I’m free and can use Spotify with NRC. Thanks again. 

View solution in original post

14 Replies

Hello Coleppky!

Welcome to the community.

Try changing the region of your iPhone to US.

Did that. Still some issue. 

I am having the exact same issue. i've done what has been recommended in older threads (re-install both apps, restart phone) and stil no solution. 

To add additional info, I was working fine until either Nike or Spotify recent upgraded apps or IOS upgrade. Not sure which. 

Is there still no solution for this? It’s been bothering me for two weeks now, tried everything..

I’ve been dealing with this for two weeks now. I talked with a Spotify rep and found that while my phone won’t connect, my iPad will... (which is useless for a running app...) Also using an iPhone 7, it may be either hardware or a Nike issue, still waiting to hear back from Nike on this via email.

Did anyone find a solution to this problem? I’ve been having the same issue for about 3 weeks now. I’ve tried all the above listed recommendations to no avail. 

Try logging out from Spotify app and disconnecting Spotify from Nike Running app. After that, log back in to the Spotify account then connect with the Nike Running app once again.

If still now working, kindly reach out to @SpotifyCares via Twitter.

So the same problem occurred today. For some reason Spotify won’t connect and sits spinning. 

Ive tried everything listed - reinstall everything, sign in and out etc. still spinning. 

Installed on on my iPad and it worked fine. 

Need a a way to force a reset on Nike run app somehow. 

I continue to have this issue, as well. I contacted Spotify last week and followed all instructions with no solution. I’m wondering if this is a problem on Nike’s end? I’ve attached a picture of the screen I get stuck on every time.

A7B72BF3-E2D1-4E03-8D2E-B2DE4C0D347D.png

So today I upgraded to iPhone XR from a 7 and still had same issue. Here is what worked for me. Hope this helps those of you having the issue. 

1. go to Spotify.com and into apps. Remove Nike from access.
  2. Go into Nike+ app/settings/partner and disconnect Spotify
  3. Sign out of NRC and SPotify apps.
  4. Remove both from iPhone
  5. Do a soft reset of iPhone
  6. Reinstall both apps
  7. Try to reconnect Spotify to NRC

These steps worked for me.

Marked as solution

Cloeppky     

thank you so much. It worked first time for me. After weeks of struggle I’m free and can use Spotify with NRC. Thanks again. 

Glad it worked. Would be nice if Spotify or Nike came up with it. 

This worked! You are a life saver!!! Thank you so much!

Suggested posts