Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

No Access to Account

No Access to Account

I wanted to separate my Facebook from my Spotify, so I removed the permissions and tried to reset my password. Spotify wouldn't let me reset the password, so I added the permissions back to Facebook. However, when I tried to log into Spotify with a username/password, it said they didn't exist. When I tried to log in via Facebook, it said no Facebook account was linked. When I tried to reset my password, it told me Facebook WAS linked and to reset my password there. I reset both my username/password on FB and I still don't have access.

I created a new Spotify account (without Facebook) so that I could recreate my playlists and try to get help deleting the other account. I can see the other account and so can my followers, but I can't access it. I would like to just delete it and use the one I have newly created.

I received an auto response to my support ticket (#03636057) on Sept, 13 saying that I should reach out on here. Any assitance in deleting that account or at least gaining access back to it would be much appreciated.

1 Reply

Hello!
Just reply to the email (even though it is a no-reply).
Have a great day!

Suggested posts