Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

No Access to my Premium Account

Solved!

No Access to my Premium Account

Dear People,

Unfortunately Spotify turn-off my Premium account yesterday, because I was in permissions, I've booked the €9.99 to my bank account. It is not possible to sign in with my Premium account. Now I have to sign in via my Students Account but normally I don’t use this one. All my good music from the last years are still on my Premium Account. Can you give some options how I can get access to my Premium account again?

Should I send the €9,99 back, or what should I do to get access to my Premium account?

Thanks in advance!

Plan

Premium

Country

The Netherlands 

Device

Iphone XS

Operating System

iOS 12

My Question or Issue

How can I get access to my Premium Account

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hey @asewnarain_ 

If your payment doesn't go through, your account just reverts back to Free, so you should still have access to your music.

You should fill out the contact form, and someone from Spotify will be happy to help you within 24 hrs.

If you get an automated email directing you to the community or help pages, you need to reply directly to that email (even if its from no-reply) and one of the customer services agents will get back to you.

Alternatively, if you prefer support via Twitter, you can tweet @SpotifyCares or message Spotify Cares Facebook.

osorniosSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

View solution in original post

3 Replies
Marked as solution

Hey @asewnarain_ 

If your payment doesn't go through, your account just reverts back to Free, so you should still have access to your music.

You should fill out the contact form, and someone from Spotify will be happy to help you within 24 hrs.

If you get an automated email directing you to the community or help pages, you need to reply directly to that email (even if its from no-reply) and one of the customer services agents will get back to you.

Alternatively, if you prefer support via Twitter, you can tweet @SpotifyCares or message Spotify Cares Facebook.

osorniosSpotify Star

Hey osornios,

Big thanks to you! My problem is solved and I get the access to my Premium account again.

Have a nice day!

Awesome! Glad I was able to help. 🙂

osorniosSpotify Star

Suggested posts