Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

No Daily mix

No Daily mix

Hi,

I have no Daily Mixs that appears in the menu. I‘m on Spotify since more than 2 weeks. All updates are installed and i try also to log out but still no daily mixes.

thank you for your help 🙂

4 Replies

Hey @Jul88, welcome to the community!

If your account hasn't generated your Daily Mix playlists yet, I suggest checking for duplicate accounts following these steps. You could be logging in to the wrong account.

In case you only have one account, make sure you're not listening only from your Discover Weekly or using a Private Session. Also, make sure you are saving songs to Your Library since this also influences your Daily Mixes.

Since the Daily Mixes are updated every Monday like the Discover Weekly, it could take a bit over 2 weeks for it to show up on your account.

All the best.

“Music acts like a magic key, to which the most tightly closed heart opens.”
― Maria Augusta von Trapp

Hey,

Thank you for your answer 🙂 The day before yesterday, 3 Daily mixs appears on my Account. But since yesterday, their disappear 😞

Hey @Jul88.

Thanks for confirming!

We're now looking into this here:

https://community.spotify.com/t5/Ongoing-Issues/Daily-Mix-Disappearing/idi-p/4482419

We'd recommend adding your info to the main thread if possible, so that we can keep everyone up-to-date.

Thanks for bearing with us 🙂

/M

Suggested posts