Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

No Email Conformation

No Email Conformation

Whenever I try to log into my account, it says that my email adress has not been confirmed. I've been checking my email for the past 12+ hours and I still have not found a conformation email. I've throughly checked my inbox, spam, and trash folders, but to no avail. I know I signed up with the correct email adress, I even checked to see if it was correct by trying to create a new account with the email adress and it said that it was taken. Whenever I try to reset my password, it states that my Spotify account is linked to my Facebook acount, which is not what I wanted at all, however; this being the only other option I have at the moment, I find myself drawn to using it. Is there any way that another conformation email can be sent? Or should I just try to wait it out a little longer to see if it sends itself? 

1 Reply

Hey @DreamsAndWishes, welcome to the Community!

We've had a look at your account and can confirm it was created throguh Facebook. If you'd like to create a new account with a username and password with the same email address, we can guide you through the steps. Just contact us via this contact form, on Twitter with the @SpotifyCares handle, or on our Facebook page.

Hope this helps. 

Suggested posts