Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

No Facebook Name

No Facebook Name

Hello!
I linked spotify with my facebook to share a song, and afterwards realized my spotify nickname had been replaced by my facebook name. I do not want that at all, and I would not have linked fb and spotify if I had known about it. I have been unable to change it back, even though I deleted the link. Is there anything I can do? 

2 Replies

Hi @iridescenr, welcome to the Spotify Community!

Keep in mind that if you link your Facebook profile to your Spotify account, the name and picture displayed on your Spotify account will be the same one on your Facebook profile.

If you don't want this, you can find the steps on how to link and unlink your Facebook profile here. If you already did it, keep in mind that it can take up to 48 hours for the changes to display correctly on your Spotify account.

Let us know if you have questions. Have a great day!

JulianModerator

Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.

Hello JulianDavid,

thank you for the quick response! I've just noticed my name turn back to 'normal', so everything's fine now 🙂 I did not know about both the name thing (which I found information about online later) but I had not found anything about having to wait 48h for it to change back. Thank you for letting me know!

Suggested posts