Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

No Facebook friends

Solved!

No Facebook friends

Hello,

I've got a Spotify account made through Facebook, and I also hold a Spotify family premium membership on it.

Although, I can't seem to add my friends from Facebook onto my Spotify. I've read most of the solutions on here, and I can't seem to get any of them to work.

I've been told that I had to disconnect my Facebook from Spotify, but it'll remove my Spotify account, that has the Premium.

So I'm not too sure what to do at the moment.

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hey @OMGItzJenn, welcome to the Community!

Have you already tried checking your Facebook settings to make sure Spotify has view privileges for your friend list? 

To check this, just go to your Facebook settings > Apps > Spotify > Make sure "Friend list" is checked.

Let us know how it goes.

View solution in original post

2 Replies
Marked as solution

Hey @OMGItzJenn, welcome to the Community!

Have you already tried checking your Facebook settings to make sure Spotify has view privileges for your friend list? 

To check this, just go to your Facebook settings > Apps > Spotify > Make sure "Friend list" is checked.

Let us know how it goes.

Hi! I have the same issue. For maybe 2 weeks or so. But when I go to the Facebook app setting, there is no option to allow access to my Friends List. Please attachment. I also tried removing the app and re-authorizing, but there was no option to allow access.

2018-05-17 19_10_40-(1) Apps and websites.png

Suggested posts