Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

No Internet Connection With Mobile Data / FB Login Not Possible (Premium)

No Internet Connection With Mobile Data / FB Login Not Possible (Premium)

Hi,

Since a few days I can't use my spotify with mobile data anymore. It says I don't have a internet connection (which I have). I deleted the cache and the app and reinstalled (Read through some guides). By that I found out that also the login via facebook is not working anymore (login error). The passwort is correct, as I can login in the facebook app. However, I am able to login manually, but can just use spotify with wifi. This is really frustrating, so I hope somebody can help here?

Via computer I get the following errors:
java.util.MissingResourceException: Can't find resource for bundle java.util.PropertyResourceBundle, key auth.error.facebookError

and

Server Error Code: 1006

Best, Dennis

2 Replies

Hi @Nevec90, welcome to the Spotify Community!

If you're unable to access your Facebook-created account, try to log in by using your Facebook email address as username and password. Make sure not to use the Log in with Facebook option.

If you're still unable to access, go to your Facebook profile > Settings > Apps, and remove Spotify from the list. Once you've done that, you should be able to log in with the blue button to log in with Facebook.

Let us know how it goes. Have a great day!

JulianModerator

Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.

Hi,

Thx. Got it to work!

Suggested posts