No ''My Year in Music 2016'' ?

Solved!
3 people liked this

Re: No ''My Year in Music 2016'' ?

andytweddle

My friend tweeted Spotify to ask about this and they said "We're doing things a little different this year, so look out for a special email from us in the coming weeks" 

A special email?!?

In the coming weeks?!

This seeems waaaaay too vague for my liking and it worries me a little bit. 

What do you think community? I"m freaking out! 

x

1 person liked this

junkbox6
Regular

I'm thinking the "special email" might be an email showing us our year-in-music stats individually as opposed to a website where everyone can go to and log in, just like how they handle the month-in-music emails. That's my guess. Hope we get the emails soon!

2 people liked this

SimmaB

Skjermbilde 2016-12-07 21.41.16.png
6 people liked this

Rômulo
Roadie

Brazilian Spotify was more direct and confirmed it will be available in the next days.

2016-12-07-192918_1366x768_scrot.png

jamf100
Regular
Thanks for the update man.

cristiancastro
Casual Listener

We need My Year In Music!! I've been waiting the whole year too!!

user-removed
Not applicable

Be patient! You should wait as long as possible. I loved just seeing the diveristy of music i'd listened to over the year.

2 people liked this

lindsaybrein

It's one of the only things keeping me from switching over to apple music. Would be such a shame if they discontinued this service :(

1 person liked this

Spocommunity

when you go to your profile and check all the things that can track yor profile there is "Spotify year in music" that means it collects your personal stats and it will be released end of the month

-spotify

4 people liked this

cristobalino
I'm currently living a true nightmare , this year was so dope , I was truly listening to some A-1 sh*t all year, I competitively listen to music , this is not a joke , I think about this every day, being able to review my year in music & be blown away by how many hours I clocked in, all those detailed stats . Don't upset me Spotify cus I will **bleep** slap you back to the napster age
SUGGESTED POSTS