No ''My Year in Music 2016'' ?

Solved!
1 person liked this

Re: No ''My Year in Music 2016'' ?

Aelevy81
Casual Listener

I quadruple checked my email opt in options. Everything was checked off, nothing in email, nothing in junk mail. 

Guess I'll just have to link last.fm since it seems to be more dependable than what spotify did....

1 person liked this

pedrogbns
Regular

and now last.fm give you a "your week in music" with a lot of charts e cool stuff

1 person liked this

hans-jürgen
Roadie

See this Last.fm announcement thread for more info about the new Last.week feature:

https://getsatisfaction.com/lastfm/topics/website-update-25th-january

For new users it has the advantage of showing you the graphs after only one week of scrobbling unlike Last.year giving a statistical personalised overview of 2016 which is still available in the dropdown menu besides the title.

Both pages can be easily shared on Facebook and Twitter or as a downloadable image, by the way, either as overview or only individual parts from it like your Top Tags of last week.

Recently Last.week's trigger day was changed to Friday, see this article on the Features page.

Mmmniall

1 person liked this

przi

hi Spotify.

so i just found out that i should have turned on the email notifications for offers in order to have received a proper statistics for the last year. sorry but i think this is bull**bleep**.

i kept on getting the news and offers mails about artists that i don't listen to and never liked or saved their songs, so i turned that option off. and now i am kind of being punished for that, which is not ok.

i would still like to receive a full year in music email - would that be possible?

tks

ValieRomero
Regular

@przi You can follow Your Top Songs of 2016 instead. To find yours, go to Browse > Genres & Mood > Wrapped 2016, or type spotify:app:genre:2016 (desktop) or spotify:genre:2016 (iOS) in Search.

2 people liked this

yxngmeezy
Music Fan

Can you give me my year in music I opted to recieve emails from spotify. PLEASE IM DESPERATE FOR MY YEAR IN MUSIC

1 person liked this

starkast
Casual Listener

Have these dissapeared now?  I see no "Wrapped" hub under Genre & Moods?  I am also only intersted in my personal playlist as I don't listen to much that is popular it seems.

1 person liked this

berk_on_a_bike

The post above gives the solution to getting your 2016 music back. Type spotify:app:genre:2016 into the search box.

1 person liked this

mikii

The explaination doesn't make any sense. I have my notification on since I registered and they just keep sending me those offers stuff but not the yearly music report. So disappointed!!!!

SUGGESTED POSTS