Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

No Password Associated to account

No Password Associated to account

The email I used to create my account was deleted years ago, I contacted Google they cannot restore the account. The Facebook attached to my account was also deleted years ago. These are my only two methods of signing in. There is no password associated to my account, so there is no way that I’m able to sign in. Several times now, I’ve spoken with The chat support and was told I could use my password to sign in if I remembered it. I’ve wasted several hours of my time trying to figure out a password that was never assigned to the account. I have created a new account in which I have premium with, so I have been a PAYING  member for YEARS now. Recently, my friend has passed away and we had a playlist on my account that I cannot access, the playlist was on private so I cannot access it from my new account. I’ve asked several times if I could change the email associated with my account, and I am told that they are unable to do so. Regardless of the extensive amount of information I can provide to prove that this is my account. I was just told a free account doesn’t dispose of any unique information for them to verify with, but it was a paid account. And I have another PAID account. I’m getting very fed up with the customer service, wasting of my time, and lack of help. On my old account I was previously a premium member, so I should be able to gain access to my account. I am quite disgusted with this company. I need help and I’d hope by writing this I will be able to contact someone with more Authority, who can actually help me find a resolution to my problem. When I first got locked out of this account I literally had to change my bank card because I was unable to take it out of the account. Also, I have transcripts from a few of the unhelpful conversations I’ve had with customer service.

Plan

Both Free/Premium

Country

ISA

Device

iPhone 11 Pro Max

Operating System

iOS 10

My Question or Issue

CAN SOMEONE PLEASE HELP ME!!!

2 Replies

Hi @Oliabakk,

thank you for reaching out on the Community. We've looked into your case and it seems it has just recently been forwarded to our top tier CS team.

You should have received an email from them, and there seem to be some difficulties locating an account that used to be Premium, but is Free now as you describe. Please check your inbox (and spam folder, just in case) and follow the instructions of the team - they'll do whatever they can to help, but will need your cooperation on the matter. Remember to stay calm - be detailed and make it clear if maybe you're not 100% sure of something. If you have details like the name of the playlist or similar that could help out, let the team know.

We understand this is causing frustration and from experience, we know that going at something like this step by step in a collected, methodical manner is the best way to come to a resolution. We assure you, you have folks with their best intentions to help out taking care of you now.

Hopefully, you'll get to listen to that playlist that's dear to you soon!

AlexModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

Hello Oliabakk

Thanks for the post.

I'm sorry to hear that this happened, try contacting support at the direct email
and explain the situation to them, it will most likely help if u provide
identification for the name and date of birth u used on the account.

I hope it will help u, Cheers

Suggested posts