Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

No Paypal payments in Germany anymore?

No Paypal payments in Germany anymore?

Hey there,
I am a German Student living in Germany. Since 12 months I enjoy the Spotify-Premium-subscription including the 50% off discount. Until now, I paid my monthly fee via paypal. Yet, I wanted to renovated my subscription (incl. 50% off discount). But when I am transferred to the payment page the only payment options, I can see, are credit card and KLARNA payment. My spotify account as well as my paypal account are situated in Germany and until now it worked perfectly fine. As in Germany it is not very common to own a credit card I would like to continue my monthly payments via paypal. I also noticed that when I try to change "my country" to Germany it is not in the list of countries at all. What is wrong there? Did you stop working with paypal?

Thanks for the help!

2 Replies

Same problem here. My student discount ends in a week too. I also payed with Paypal until now, but I don't have the option anymore if I want to extend the subscription with the discount.

BTW I found this thread about the same problem: https://community.spotify.com/t5/Accounts-and-Subscriptions/Student-Discount-Doesn-t-Show-PayPal-Opt...

So it is not a problem in Germany only, more like student only which really sucks.

i got the same problem 

Suggested posts