Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

No Premium Account anymore

No Premium Account anymore

Hello, i have a premium account which is connected with my mobile nuber of the german t-mobile. Since yesterday i cant stream anymore because my account is now only a free account. Can you help me?
6 Replies

Hey! Welcome to the community 🙂 

What does your subscription status on your online overview say? 

If it says you are on Spotify free, you will need to get in touch with your provider and find out why the subscription has ended. 

Peter

Peter
Spotify Community Mentor and Troubleshooter

Spotify Last.FM Twitter LinkedIn Meet Peter Rock Star Jam 2014

If this post was helpful, please add kudos below!

Thank you! The online overview says that i have only a free account but at sunday everthing was okay. I called t-mobile but the support said that there is no problem with the account. I dont know how to solve this problem.

Let me see if I can get a member of the team to see what is going on for you here. 😉

Peter

Peter
Spotify Community Mentor and Troubleshooter

Spotify Last.FM Twitter LinkedIn Meet Peter Rock Star Jam 2014

If this post was helpful, please add kudos below!

Thank you. I used the same account for my old mobile number but since ca two weeks i have a new number and i connected the new number with the "old account". Maybe there is a problem. But it had worked the last two weeks with the new number

It looks like the subscription was terminated on 23/6. Did you not authorise this?

Could you possibly get in touch with T-Mobile and ask why your subscription was terminated? They might have a better insight into this.

Check out our Twitter for the latest updates on any service issues: @Spotifystatus

Problem solved? Click 'Accept as solution' to make it easier to find for others!

New to the Community? Check out our Community newbie tips

I think there is a problem with the porting from the old contrct to the new contract. My old contract stopped at the 23th june and i used spotify with my old contract, too. Two weeks before i got my new contract an i connected the new number with my old spotify account at the t-mobile homepage.

Suggested posts