Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

No Premium Family Plan in Israel

Solved!

No Premium Family Plan in Israel

I'm not sure what motivates a company to exclude certain users from enjoying certain premium services, but I assure you we will NOT purchase three separate accounts for our entire family, however we would be very much willing to for a family plan.

If this is an attempt at nickle-and-diming of your Israeli users, it is disgusting. Stop this discrimination, it's a very very ugly business practice.

Thanks.

spotify.JPG

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hey, @DorT

Unfortunately, I can't mensure how long that can be. But, when Spotify Family Premium be available in Israel, it'll be signalized here!

For more information, I suggest that you be in touch with the official Spotify Support team.

Any other questions that you may have, contact us here in Spotify Community and we'll tryna help you.

Regards, hezorg!

LuanSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

View solution in original post

9 Replies

Hey @DorT, welcome to the Spotify Community!

Unfortunately, at the moment, Premium for Family isn't available in Israel. I know that can be disappointing, but Spotify team is working hard on this and you'll can enjoy Spotify Premium with your family as soon as possible. 

If you have any other questions, be in touch with us in Community and we'll help you!

LuanSpotify Star

Thanks for your reply.

So what does that mean, "Spotify team is working hard on this"? That the Family plan is on Spotify's roadmap?

Is there an estimate - a month, a year?

Thanks

Marked as solution

Hey, @DorT

Unfortunately, I can't mensure how long that can be. But, when Spotify Family Premium be available in Israel, it'll be signalized here!

For more information, I suggest that you be in touch with the official Spotify Support team.

Any other questions that you may have, contact us here in Spotify Community and we'll tryna help you.

Regards, hezorg!

LuanSpotify Star

Hey, is there any timeframe for it?
I really like Spotify but don't want to pay double price for family usage. If the solution will be available in a month or 2 it will be worth waiting.

Otherwise, it will be more realistic for me to move my family members to Deezer.

Hey again, @hntirp1iumvdqy8 and @DorT 

As I said, unfortunately I can't mensure how long time you need wait for it...

I just can tell you that any news about the Family Plan in Israel will be signalized here.

Let me know if you need more information or have any other issue.

Best Regards

LuanSpotify Star

Wow - it's been nearly 15 months since you said that the Spotify team is working hard on this - I hate to think how long it takes Spotify teams to deliver something they are not working hard on!!!

Pathetic really

Yeah, kind of a joke. The main and the biggest player in this niche can't take so simple decision while his competitor entered to Israeli market with a family plan. It seems like it's not a customer centric company.

Hey guys, @RogerO @hntirp1iumvdqy8 @DorT 

I really comprehend your frustration about it... I really cannot measure how long time you will wait until having the Premium for Family in Israel. For now, the most recommendable on your side is support this Live Idea

I really hope that the new plan becomes available there as soon as possible. 

Kind Regards,

hezorg

LuanSpotify Star

Thanks Herzog, I didn't realize that you were not a Spotify employee - if only they were as responsive!

Suggested posts