Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

No Premium for 3 months for 0,99€

No Premium for 3 months for 0,99€

Hello. Never tried Premium free. Never bought Premium. Never was subbed. Wanted to buy it beause I need to move to another country for a while but for some reason I can't do it. Any help? Thanks.

8 Replies

Hi there!

What's your problem with buying Spotify Premium ? Is there any errors?

No. I just can't find anywhere premium for 0,99€. On upgrade page I have only standart price and haven't any dicounts.

There you have the offer. Just click here. Also create a new account if your currently account doesn't have the offer.

There I don't have the offer.  All I have there is 5.99 EUR per month after trial. That's all. This is why I created a topic. Not because I'm too lase to google it. I tried relog too. Seems like I'm not eligible for some reason.

do you know if i cancel the abo right after buying it, if i have premium for 3 months?

I think you'll habe these 3 months even if you cancel right after purchase. I see no resons why you should lost it. But I don't know for sure.

@AshySamurai

You should contact customer support through this link:

https://support.spotify.com/contact-spotify-support/

They'll help you sign up to the promo you want. They take, at the most, 24 hrs to get back to you.

Don't forget to check your spam folder for responses as they may end up there.

If you get an automated email directing you to the community or help pages, you need to reply directly to support@spotify.com and one of the customer services agents will get back to you.

osorniosSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

@user-removed

Yes, once you pay for the promo, you can delete your payment info so no new charges can be made after it ends.

osorniosSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Suggested posts