No albums or songs show up on artist pages

Highlighted

Re: No albums or songs show up on artist pages

Hey @ynwtf.

Thanks for reaching out to us about this.

Since we rolled out the new Your Library experience, clicking on an artist that you follow will take you to their artist profile in Spotify, rather than to the music you have saved by the artist on your Spotify account.

As for the black screen that you're seeing, is this happening with all your artists, or only certain artists? Could you send us a screenshot so we can see what it looks like on your end? Once we have that, we'll take a closer look 😉

PeterModerator

Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.

Highlighted

Same issue. My list of Songs no longer appears. My Artists list does not populate. Only my Playlists remained as they were. Been on Spotify for years, but will move to Pandora if not resolved. Unacceptable to be paying for a service which does not have basic features.

Highlighted

Visitor

And as of today I have the same issue. No songs showing and I've been subscribing for years. This needs to be resolved as soon as possible.

Highlighted

Visitor

This is definitely still an issue and a bug somewhere in the app. The weird thing is that it only happened to one artist for me. I looked at other artists and their singles and popular songs are in their profiles. I tried restarting the app and clearing the cache to no avail.

What fixed it for me, was creating a new playlist, within the playlist there is an Add Songs button, clicked that and searched for the artist. Here’s the fun thing, all the artists songs are there. Clicked the (+) button for each song, and I was on my merry way. With a little hope left, I went to check back the artist’s profile and all the popular songs, singles, features, fans are back!

Hope this helps others. Definitely cannot verify since it seems to be a ‘unable to reproduce’ kinda issue.

Cheers.

SUGGESTED POSTS