Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

No aparece el boton para conectar con facebook

No aparece el boton para conectar con facebook

El otro dia elimine mi cuenta de facebook, para crear una nueva.

Al entra en spotify encontre que mi usuario, havia canviado a numeros. (logicamente, ya no tenia el facebook)

Entonces entre para conectar mi nueva cuenta de facebook, y no aparecia el boton.

Paso captura de pantalla, para corroborar.

Captura.PNG
3 Replies

Hey @1114166628, help's here.

We hope you don't mind us replying in English. We first suggest that you reinstall the app with the steps here

After that, make sure that you haven't disabled Facebook data processing from your privacy settingsIf you have, make sure you enable this option. The change may take up to 48 hours.

Now check if you can connect your new Facebook profile with the steps here

Hope that helps 🙂

Hi Jemi. What happens is that the option to link or unlink Facebook is not showing in the Desktop app. Not for me and neither for this user. I'm also having trouble editing my account info. I created my Spotify account through FB some time ago but I can't edit my personal info anymore. From what I've read my profile created through FB migh be conflicting with other information. Could you help me look into this issue? Thank you!

Hey @user-removed,

Thanks for reaching out to us about this!

We suggest you check out this Spotify Answer, which should have all the information you require to solve your issue.

Let us know how you get on! We'll be right here in case you need any further help 🙂

Suggested posts