Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

No cancel option for 7 day free trial

Solved!

No cancel option for 7 day free trial

I got a 7 day free premium subscription and it runs out tomorrow and there is absolutely no cancel option anywhere. I feel like I'm going in circles and it's driving me nuts! I just want to cancel. I've gone onto my account and gone onto subscriptions and payments but there is no cancel option, someone please tell me how I am meant to cancel this subscription?

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hi, and welcome to the community!

The 7 day trial requires no payment information to be inputted, and consequently you will automatically revert to free after the 7 days are up. No cancellation from you is required.

Anthony

This post was by Taylor - I do not work for Spotify!
If this solved your issue - Mark it as a solution! If you like my post - Please add Kudos!
||  Spotify Profile - Taylor   |  Feel free to PM me - Here  ||

View solution in original post

Marked as solution

Yes, that doesn't matter ^^

Dont worry you wont get charged after the 7day trial.

Just keep calm and enjoy the good weather.

Peace

View solution in original post

24 Replies
Marked as solution

Hi, and welcome to the community!

The 7 day trial requires no payment information to be inputted, and consequently you will automatically revert to free after the 7 days are up. No cancellation from you is required.

Anthony

This post was by Taylor - I do not work for Spotify!
If this solved your issue - Mark it as a solution! If you like my post - Please add Kudos!
||  Spotify Profile - Taylor   |  Feel free to PM me - Here  ||

Hi Anthony,

Thank you very much for clearing that up, much appreciated¡

Cheers guys this was something I was worrying about too! Spotify don't make this clear enough. Perhaps it intentionally vague (cynicism lol)

Anthony, according to your post,I understand I won't get charged when my 7 day trial runs out am I right? Thanks and greetings from Spain

May i come back to this?

I just startet the 7 days free trial and decided half an hour later to subscribe with Deutsche Telekom.

Now i cannot connect the accounts cause it says i already have an Premium account.

Cause of the free Data-Volume of streaming i would really like to connect them instantly cause i will go to a journey next week.

Is there any way to remove the 7 Days trial, that i can onnect my spotify account with my Deutsche Telekom Account???

Please help me I'm getting stressed. I want to cancel my 7 day premium trial before it runs out ad I don't want a monthly payment. I have Spotify on my Samsung phone . I've tried to cancel but no joy. Would be very great full. No bank details have been put in. However I signed in through face book. 😕

Hey @emma6! First of all welcome to the community ^^

Dont worry, If you haven't entered any billing details, you won't be billed. When your premium ends, all of your saved content and playlists will remain, only offline content will be removed from your device - so you can still stream that content.

And here's the the help site for cancelling a subscription.

Have a nice day 

Peace

Even if I signed in through face book? 😊
Marked as solution

Yes, that doesn't matter ^^

Dont worry you wont get charged after the 7day trial.

Just keep calm and enjoy the good weather.

Peace

Thank you so much for your help xx

If I have credit card info in Apple will in charge that after 7 day trial

I got an account and it's running out in 6 days but i want to delete it asap so i wont get charge can you help me pls

To delete it

So if your are subscribed to the 7 day trial you won't be charged after the 7 days?

@ilysamanthaig

Nope, you won't get charged. ^^

Peace

Even if I have billing information and stuff...I mean my credit card number and etc...I will not be charged after the 7 day free trial, right?I mean...after the time runs out...there will be no charging whatsoever no matter what the circumstances are?

Had the same problem on my IPad mini, so I googled it it said go to my subscription page on my settings, then it t Led me to go to my profile on Spotify. Should really tell you, that when you click it so 6 days later you are not trying to figure out how to "cancel it" when really it auto cancels. Thanks for the help

Thanks Taylor, I went around and around too looking for a cancellation because I was concerned I might be billed beyond the 7 days for the Premium service... just because they didn't take financial information during sign up doesn't mean they can't bill for service beyond the 7th day if they choose to keep the premium service in force. The lack of contact information is scary too because then they can claim not knowing I want to cancel the subscription.

Honestly I want to cancel my subscription too. To cheat. Hahaha I want to cancel it before I go back to free and those songs which I had downloaded will be gone. And I don’t want that to happen. Hahaha that’s why I’m finding ways to cancel that freaking 7-day trial. But there’s really no way for that. And it sucks. 

Suggested posts