Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

No cancel option for 7 day free trial

Solved!

No cancel option for 7 day free trial

I got a 7 day free premium subscription and it runs out tomorrow and there is absolutely no cancel option anywhere. I feel like I'm going in circles and it's driving me nuts! I just want to cancel. I've gone onto my account and gone onto subscriptions and payments but there is no cancel option, someone please tell me how I am meant to cancel this subscription?

24 Replies

As I recall you had to enter credit card information to begin the "free" 7 day trail. I see no option to cancel under the subscription section, just an option to continue premium. Just to check I clicked on the newer free 30 day trial link and indeed it is just like the page I had for the 7 day...you need to add the credit card info. HELP!

not true...had to put in cc info to begin the 7 day trial...

i did have to put in cc info to begin the 7 day free trail and no i have no option to cancel. What to do?

You have to enter cc info to begin the 7 day free trial. So how to cancel when that isn't an option?

I have an email on Valentine Day and said 60 days free trail. I want to join a few days later. Then click on my iPhone. It shows 7 days only. I am lost.

Suggested posts