Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

No debit card and paypal not working

No debit card and paypal not working

Hi there,

my debit card got blocked yesterday because of debit card fraud now I am without a card and thus can't pay for my spotify premium. I tried using paypal instead but it won't work for some reason. Is there any way around this? I won't have my new card before next week and I don't want to lose my premium subscription 😞

Thanks for your help!

Denise

2 Replies

Hi, and welcome to the community!

As this is a payment issue, I suggest you submit an online contact form; and someone at Spotify can check to see why the paypal isn't working.

If you get an automated reply; make sure to reply to it directly (even if it's from a no reply); and it will be sent to the Spotify staff.

Anthony 🙂

This post was by Taylor - I do not work for Spotify!
If this solved your issue - Mark it as a solution! If you like my post - Please add Kudos!
||  Spotify Profile - Taylor   |  Feel free to PM me - Here  ||

@maniki wrote:

Hi there,

my debit card got blocked yesterday because of debit card fraud now I am without a card and thus can't pay for my spotify premium. I tried using paypal instead but it won't work for some reason. Is there any way around this? I won't have my new card before next week and I don't want to lose my premium subscription 😞

Thanks for your help!

Denise

Hey! Welcome to the community 🙂 

Does your PayPal meet all of the requirements outlined in this help page

Most notably (and don't ask me why!) your PayPal does need to be linked to a valid credit or debit card for Spotify to accept it as a payment method. 

Peter

Peter
Spotify Community Mentor and Troubleshooter

Spotify Last.FM Twitter LinkedIn Meet Peter Rock Star Jam 2014

If this post was helpful, please add kudos below!

Suggested posts