Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

No email comming when requesting family invite, or new password

No email comming when requesting family invite, or new password

My wie had a Spotify account where we lost the password  but when we requesting New password via mail, se is not recieving Any mail.

Now i purchasing a Premium Family but when I want to inviteret her via email, se is still  not Getting Anny email!!!

The I want to contact support, but There is no support,  only link to this community...this Spotify really not working so god. 

How do we Get hel? 

4 Replies

Hey there @christiansfar, welcome to the community!

This doesn't sound right. Have you tried checking your spam folder? Sometimes emails like to hide in there 🙂 Also, keep in mind that if you want to reset the password for a facebook-created account, you'll need to do it through Facebook.

Hope this helped!

K

Reset_Password_Instagram.png

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Treat others the way you want to be treated!
I can help in english, français or ελληνικά
Follow me on Spotify | What is a Community Star? Join us!

Sorry. I now write from the account I created when I made a Premium account. 

Yes, of cause we look in the spam filter. As the first thing. Next instead if giving in her emailadresse to get her on the family account, I copied the link and did send it to her so she could connect via that link but when she tried that she was blocked and asked to lock in via another account, where she have not the password, because we can not reset it. 

But why dont this SPOTIFY dont have a support, Why cant we ask some with proper knowledge for the solution...Mann this is a bad service. Tomorrow we get the TIDAL streaming insted, Also better sound, and they have a support. Then the price dosent matter..for now we have wasted 1 month of premium Family that we will not use..Grrrr.

Hey again 🙂

When you say you get blocked and need to log in with another account, do you see an error message? Can you try clearing up your browser's cache/cookies memory or opening an incognito window and trying the link again?

Also, Spotify has indeed support. You can reach a member of the staff by sending them a tweet/DM their way @SpotifyCares on Twitter, or by using the contact form. Keep in mind if you use the second, to reply to the automated email directing you back to the help pages, even if it's from a no-reply. Make sure to include all relevant accounts' information so they know what to look for. They are usually very fast to get back, within 24-48 hours 🙂

Let me know how this helped!

K

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Treat others the way you want to be treated!
I can help in english, français or ελληνικά
Follow me on Spotify | What is a Community Star? Join us!

Thx. I have submitted a ticked.

Suggested posts