Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

No email linked

No email linked

I am making this post about my dad's account. Recently, it logged him out and it says that there was no account linked to his email, but it's the only email he has. It wouldn't let him reset his password or anything because his account just wasn't found. I tried making a new account with the same credentials, but now he's lost all of his downloaded and saved songs, as well as his premium. I searched up his old account on there, and everything was still there, like the playlists he's following and such. He's pretty upset that this is happening and that we're not able to find a solution. If I could have some help trying to fix this for him that would be great!

Plan

Premium

Country

USA

Device

Samsung Galaxy 8+

1 Reply

Hi @mackenna_36

Thank you for reaching out here in the Community!

If you can’t find an email address connected to a Spotify account, your dad's account might be connected to Facebook. On the log in page, try LOG IN WITH FACEBOOK.

If it's still not working, I'd recommend reaching out to customer support and they'll be happy to update the email address for you. You can find the contact form here

NOTE: They may need a screenshot of your Spotify receipt or bank statement for security purposes. Please have this on-hand when getting in touch (and make sure it does not show your full credit card number, expiration date, or 3-digit code). 

I hope it helps! 

Suggested posts