Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

No gift, no answers...

No gift, no answers...

I recently purchased Spotify Premium as a gift. Despite following all the instructions and filling in all the correct details, the recipient has yet to receive the email containing the code to redeem the gift!!

I have clicked on the link provided in my purchase confirmation email but it takes me to the “redeem a code” page, intended for the gift receiver.

This service should be simple and transparent… It’s anything but.

I have had to speak to the receiver of the gift... So the gift/surpirise has effectively been ruined

I have been waiting now for over a week on a solution... No answers from Spotify, no gift...

The situation pi-ty-full. 

4 Replies

It's difficult to look into this directly without actually having the code (and posting this on the forum would be rather a bad idea), but sending the direct link to the recipient would also work. This is rather strange, however.
Airhorn Enthusiast

I forwarded the confirm email with the link and the recipient was able to active the premium code. 

My friend received an other email confirmation with the payment confirmation (also the amount... nice idea!... showing the price of a gift...).

7 days, 4 messages, posting in this community, 2 calls to the recipient, and 3 payment receipts later.... my friend finally received their gift...

A very interesting experience... above all the tone of all the people I have interacted with and even more the people who didnt answer me... 

Totally unsatisfying user experience. Greetings to whoever defined the process...  ff¨¨^?=)(&%$

I've just tried to take a look in our system for a case for you, and I could only locate one message from you, sent in 3 hours ago - Did you email in from another address at all?
Airhorn Enthusiast

Here you have my first message.

-----Mensaje original-----
De: Josep Mestres
Enviado el: dijous, 26 / abril / 2012 10:18
Para: 'premium@spotify.com'
CC: 'j****@atacdejazz.com'
Asunto: RV: Spotify Receipt

Hello,

I recently purchased Spotify Premium as a gift. Despite following all the instructions and filling in all the correct details, the recipient has yet to receive the email containing the code to redeem the gift!!

I have clicked on the link provided in my purchase confirmation email but it takes me to the “redeem a code” page, intended for the gift receiver.

Please solve this issue as soon as possible; the amount has been charged to my card and yet I have not received the service I paid for.

This service should be simple and transparent… It’s anything but.

I have had to speak to the receiver of the gift... So the gift/surpirise has effectively been ruined.

J

Suggested posts