Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

No help

No help

Finally gave up trying to reach someone for help with my new Spotify account. Cancelled my subscription after the first 3 days of the free trial. And it looks like I will be billed for two months anyway.  My account reverted to the free version right away though.  😞

My friends love this but as I looked at their Spotify page it actually works and there are features there that aren't on mine.

My volume Controll won't stay put and I can't play more than one or two songs without having to restart play.

This is my last ditch effort to get some help with this. Otherwise I'm going back to my CDs.

4 Replies

Hey @Silverdollarbmx, thanks for coming to the Spotify Community!

I'd love to help as much as possible. Let's tackle these issues one at a time and see if we can't figure them out 🙂

Let's start with the payment issues. Am I correct in understanding that you attempted to sign up for the free trial and believe you were incorrectly charged for a subscription?

Let me know!

No I cancelled my premium subscription 3 days into the free 30-day trial and received an email stating that my account will expiree3 months from the date of my cancellation.. This implies I will be paying for two months but I don't know for sure as no company representative is available to clarify it for me.

@Silverdollarbmx,

For that issue, all you need to do is get in contact with Spotify support and their Accounts team can take a look backstage. The easiest way to contact them is by messaging SpotifyCares on Facebook or Twitter. They usually respond within 48 hours!

What else can I help you with?

Thanks.  I'll try that.

Suggested posts