Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

No logro ingresar a mi cuenta ya que no me acuerdo de mi usuario ni mi clave

No logro ingresar a mi cuenta ya que no me acuerdo de mi usuario ni mi clave

Hola el dia 3/12/19 empece a pagar una cuenta spotify la cual no se a que correo la tengo vinculada ya que ni uno de mis correos tiene ni un mensaje de iniciación ni nada, solo tengo un mail en el correo que tengo mi cuenta de banco que certifica que pague para tener cuenta premiun el cual dice esto " Se ha realizado una compra INTERNACIONAL por $1.790 en Spotify P0D******* Stockholm SE asociado a su tarjeta terminada en ****8237 el dia 03/12/2019 a las 22:50hrs. " y necesito ayuda para poder volver a ingresar a mi cuenta por favor. que puedo hacer? 

2 Replies

Hey, @nataliaibaca 
Welcome to Spotify Community and thanks for reaching out here!

I hope you don't mind I'm answering in English...

I suggest that you contact the Customer Support team to get help with it. Just go on there and choose the best channel for you and explain your issue or doubt. Someone will help you as soon as possible.
The Customer Support team usually replies within 24-48 hours by email.

You can also tweet to @SpotifyCares on Twitter or message Spotify Cares on Facebook.

If you have any other further questions or need more help, let me know! I'd love to help!

Best Regards,
hezorg

LuanSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Hey there @nataliaibaca,

Thanks for your post!

Just wanted to share with you what you can do in the future if you forget your username, email and password. Check the steps listed here for more info, there are also instructions how to find your username from the cache stored on your device.

If these don't help, feel free to turn to support. 

We hope this helps!

PetyaModerator

Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.

Suggested posts