Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

No longer have access to account I am paying premium for.

No longer have access to account I am paying premium for.

Plan

Premium

Country

USA 

My premium account was only connected through a facebook account which I no longer have access to. I have already sent an email to customer support and they sent me to this community site, but all the people on here with the same issue get sent to customer support. I don't no where to go or what to do to solve this issue and I need to stop paying for this account. 

1 Reply

Hey there @ggreen17,

Welcome to the Community!

You can try resetting you password from here. Enter your username or the email address of your Spotify account in the form. After that you should receive an email with instructions on how to reset your password. This will create a log-in password for you, which you can use in combination with your email or username to log in your account page.

Have a look at this support article for more info on how to locate and access your account.

If you're still having trouble accessing your account and cancelling your Premium subscription, you can reach out to our support team at @SpotifyCares and they should be able to assist you further 🙂

Hope this helps. If you have more questions, don't hesitate to reach out again.

Have a great day!

AlexModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

Suggested posts