Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

No longer have spotify premium?

Solved!

No longer have spotify premium?

Hello!

I've been a long time spotify user; I love the service. For the last year (or two) I've paid for premium service without any incident. Today, my account - online and in the app - suggests that I only have a free subscription. I've logged out and redownloaded the application and I get the same thing. Some forums suggest resigning up, which I would be happy to do, but the price is now 12.99 (vs. 9.99)? This seems unfair. I love spotify but would hesitate to continue using the service of this is how it chooses to treat long term customers. Please advise. Thank you.

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hi Natefurstenau,

It looks like we had trouble taking the last payment  - that is why your account changed to the Free version.  The main price is $9.99 (plus any sales tax), the price that you are seeing is probably due to you trying to buy the subscription via itunes.  If you go to www.spotify.com/account/subscription, you should be able to resubscribe to the $9.99 level.

View solution in original post

1 Reply
Marked as solution

Hi Natefurstenau,

It looks like we had trouble taking the last payment  - that is why your account changed to the Free version.  The main price is $9.99 (plus any sales tax), the price that you are seeing is probably due to you trying to buy the subscription via itunes.  If you go to www.spotify.com/account/subscription, you should be able to resubscribe to the $9.99 level.

Suggested posts