Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

No mail notifications

No mail notifications

Please read the message carefully because it is quite long, but i think all that info it's necessary to solve the following problem.

I have all mail notifications and mobile phone notifications activated and do not receive any notification on my mail (r***@gmail.com). It is a gmail email and I have no filter applied or stored in my spam folder, just do not receive the mail. However in the mobile it works correctly.

I explain the history of my accounts associated with my services if it helps to solve the error:

Spotify:

• My original user account was "ramon.alaron" without the letter C of surname ALARCON.
  • The first time i link spotify account with facebook account i used a facebook accountthat currently doesent exist because it was eliminated.
  • As in the username my name was not correctly writed  i contact to your support to modify the user name and a few months ago I created a new account and migrate all data and playlist to the new account name with my full name correctly writed: "ramon.alarcon ".
  • The current spotify account is associated to my currently facebook account.

Facebook:

• In time I have created and canceled several accounts facebook.  All this accounts always have been associated with all my gmail "r***@gmail.com"
  • The initial spotify account "ramon.alaron" was very old and initially was not associated with my facebook account.
  • The first time i link spotify account with facebook account i used a facebook accountthat currently doesent exist because it was eliminated.
  • Later create a new facebook account which is my currently facebook account and my spotify linked account.

Surely with all this change account names there is any residual data that has been poorly linked in my internal data user settings. I have done a test, if I change the email associated with the account spotify any use other mail I receive notifications correctly, but at the time I return to use my right mail "r***@gmail.com" the error comes back and i no loger receive notifications again. What is clear is that for some reason when use the r***@gmail.com, the mails of the notifications are lost somewhere in the travel.

I think that if the email address was corrupt in some internal data from my account, because any duplication of data to several changes have been made, that's all I can think on the knowledge I have.

Please try to check and resolve the error so i can receive notifications in my mail correctly.

Thank you so much.

1 Reply

I'm having the same issue.

I no longer receive emails that notify me when playlists I'm following are updated.

I have logged out/in, reset, unchecked/checked and all of the other basic procedures.

Suggested posts