Announcements

No notifications for Collaborative Playlist changes by Family Members

Solved!
Highlighted

Re: Email Notifications not working.

Community Legend

No change. I get no email notifications, and inconsistent Push Notifications. I use almost all of the the email notifications below, all of them are enabled. I do not get the notifications.

My favorite thing to do is make collaborative playlists with my GF. I do not get any emails when she follows the playlist nor when she adds anything to it. I used to love these emails. I get an inbox notification that she subscribes, but no push notification for it. And no messages at all for any changes that she makes to the playlist.

IMG_0270.PNG

Highlighted

Spotify? Is anyone going to fix this?
Highlighted
Solution!

Regular
Doesn't seem like they care

View solution in original post

Re: No notifications for Collaborative Playlist changes by Family Members

Community Legend

No update. Seems like Spotify has removed a lot if not all of this form of communication within Spotify. I am considering writing my own method for this using the API. It sucks because it was a great way to connect with my family and friends over music.

Highlighted

Re: No notifications for Collaborative Playlist changes by Family Members

It would be great to be able to get notifications about when people contribute a new song to a collaborative playlist! 

- Spotify - from looking at other post suggestions seems this idea has been floating around for some time (since 2012) and numerous times suggested since then but not linked up. Would be great if this could be picked up - could really promote more sharing and widening of listening content! 

Look forward to hearing back from you, thanks!

Katherine

SUGGESTED POSTS