Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

No notifications

Solved!

No notifications

Hello,

for about a week now, i didn't get any notification (new Songs or updated Playlists..) 
Before that i got about 10 every day, so that is not the problem. 

Also 1 playlist I follow, has new songs in it, but i still don't get any notification about that?

Thanks for your help ๐Ÿ™‚

26 Replies

Any news on this topic? It's been back for a bit, but now silent for over a month.

@agiantalienforc wrote:

Any news on this topic? It's been back for a bit, but now silent for over a month.

@I got I fixed after tweeting to @SpotifyCares who then asked me to DM them my account info. Was fixed very quickly after that...

You should be getting the majority of notifications now (still seeing a few scattered reports of issues). As mentioned above get in touch on Twitter or using the link below and the team can take a look.

https://www.spotify.com/about-us/contact/contact-spotify-support/

Peter
Spotify Community Mentor and Troubleshooter

Spotify Last.FM Twitter LinkedIn Meet Peter Rock Star Jam 2014

If this post was helpful, please add kudos below!

Well, interesting. Sent an email to support and got:

"That should be fixed for you now."

- nothing changed

Sent another email a week after, saying that it's still not working and got "I've dived into your account and fixed that problem for you, so you should receive your email alerts now. In future, there is a way to get into your account to change some settings, just log into your account on the website here.

- nothing changed

Suspicious, went to my profile to check. Sure enough, all Email notifications were set to "immediately", even though that's not want I wanted. All i need is "New album release" to be set either immediately or once day. Which doesn't work for a while now.

Not cool

These days I keep receiving notifications. It seems ok on my side, no problem for weeks.

What's the word on notifications? Have they been entirely disabled? I haven't received a notification in months.

Anyone else having the problem with notificatons again? I see that I have some, the number shows, I just can't cklick on them. I had this problem before but it always worked the next day. Now it's since more than a week.

Suggested posts