Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

No option to link Fido account

No option to link Fido account

My wife and I both recently switched to Fido Pulse Plans. While I was able to activate the Spotify Premium account through the promotion, my wife has been unable to. She has gone through the process several times on fidohub.ca and is never prompted to authorize her Fido account through Spotify (which is what happened when I set up my premium subscription).

We have been dealing with Fido and they have tried every troubleshooting step from there end with no luck. The @SpotifyCares twitter account has been almost entirely unresponsive with our problem and we are both extremely fed up with this entire situation.

How on Earth are we supposed to link these two accounts together to activate the premium subscription offer?

5 Replies

Exact same problem here, and Fido were not able to help me either.

The weird thing is that when I log into the Spotify app on my iPhone it says I still have a Premium account, but I'm not longer able to listen to anything offline.

Logging into the Spotify site on my computer, it says I have a free account, but I listen to music I don't get any ads.

Seriously tempted to cancel my Pulse plan with Fido, downgrade to my old plan with them, and reinstate my normal paid subscription with Spotify...

It wont work if you are connected to wifi. Turn it off and try again? Hope this helps.

I have absolutely no idea how this works, I know how to get the code through Fido but where do I put the actual code?

Agreed, i think there is much to be desired with respect to instructions. Seems like the right hand doesnt know how to find the left hand. 

La "vendeuse" de contrat " FIDO " m' à dit : " si tu prend un forfait futé avec FIDO tu pourras avoir spotify premium gratuit pendant deux ans". Le problème survient lorsque tu essais de te connecter . On peut demander de l'aide pour se faire dire que FIDO ne supporte pas SPOTIFY !!!

Suggested posts