Premium

Country

UK

Device

Huawei something

Operating System

Android

My Question or Issue

I have a friend who wants to cancel the premium but can't remember his password. When he enters his email to reset it, it says that the email is sent. However, it doesn't appear. We have tried this 10+ times and the email isn't in any spam, social or any other folder, it just isn't there. He uses inbox.lv (Latvian) for his email. It's also definitely the right email, as when he tried his other one, it said that the email wasn't sent.

Is just blocking the Direct Debit allowed? Will there be no penalties?

3 Replies

Hi there @funkalunka,

Thanks for posting in the Community!

It's good that you've checked the Spam, Junk and Social folders. It'll also be useful to check if there isn't any filter that's blocking emails from Spotify being received. If that doesn't do it, be sure to let us know so we can help further 🙂

Keep us posted!

PetyaModerator

Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.

Hello,

Thanks for your reply, but no, there's no filter as there have been emails coming through from Spotify before.

Hey @funkalunka,

Thanks for confirming that for us.

In that case, the best thing to do is to reach out to our Customer Support team here.

They will be able to let you know what's happening and help your friend get back into their account so that they can make any subscription changes.

Let us know how you get on! We'll be here in case you have any further questions.

Suggested posts