Plan

Free

Country

Spain to Ukraine

Device

Operating System

android

My Question or Issue

I can't enter in my spotify account, as I see i have been in Ukraine more than 2 weeks I am in Ukraine and I will be here for a year, I am trying to change my country and it is something i can't do as it doesnt appear

Estoy en Ucrania y estaré aquí un año. Ya he estado más de 14 días y no me deja entrar. No puedo cambiar mi país siguiendo las normas que he visto, ya que no me aparece mi país

5 Replies

Hi there,

I recommend you to check this article here about how to change your Country Settings.

If after following the steps on the article you still can't change your settings, please post a screenshot of what you're seeing so I can assist you better.

Thanks! 🙂

As I have explained, that was the first thing i did and i couldnt change it. 

I dont have the possibility of changing the country to Ukraine. Only Spain appears

Captura.PNG

I suggest you to try to change your settings using another web browser or a different device. 🙂

I have already tried that from a laptop with 4 different browsers, in a pc with 2, in a tablet with 2 and in a mobile phone with 2. 

I can not change my country to Ukraine and I have tried everything

Thanks for letting me know.

I've only just found out that, unfortunately, Spotify is currently not available in Ukraine. The good news is that Spotify is launching in new countries as often as possible.

Be sure to add your email to http://www.spotify.com/why-not-available/ to be the first to hear! 🙂

Suggested posts