Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

No puedo entrar a mi cuenta

Solved!

No puedo entrar a mi cuenta

Login Meto mi nombre de cuenta, la contraseña y aparecen los puntitos de que se está cargando, y me hace validar con mi huella, pongo mi huella e igual salen los tres puntitos y nada, no se mete a mi cuenta. Que puedo hacer?None of the below information is required. However, the more you provide the easier it will be for us to try and help.

Plan

Free/Premium

Country

Device

(iPhone 8, Samsung Galaxy 9, Macbook Pro late 2016)

Operating System

(iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.)

My Question or Issue

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hey, @andreanoval-mx 
Welcome to Spotify Community and thanks for reaching out here! Hope you don't mind I'm answering in English.

About your issue, some users had been presented issues like yours and we're suggesting for all that you need to be in touch with the Customer Support because unfortunately here, you can do nothing on your own. So, I suggest that you contact the Customer Support to get help on it. Just go on there and answer the questions that best explain your issue and then tap "I still need help". Fill the form and then you'll need to wait for a reply on your inbox. Someone will answer you within 24-48 hours.

If you have any other further questions or need more help, let me know! I'd love to help!

Best Regards,
hezorg

LuanSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

View solution in original post

1 Reply
Marked as solution

Hey, @andreanoval-mx 
Welcome to Spotify Community and thanks for reaching out here! Hope you don't mind I'm answering in English.

About your issue, some users had been presented issues like yours and we're suggesting for all that you need to be in touch with the Customer Support because unfortunately here, you can do nothing on your own. So, I suggest that you contact the Customer Support to get help on it. Just go on there and answer the questions that best explain your issue and then tap "I still need help". Fill the form and then you'll need to wait for a reply on your inbox. Someone will answer you within 24-48 hours.

If you have any other further questions or need more help, let me know! I'd love to help!

Best Regards,
hezorg

LuanSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Suggested posts