Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

No response from Spotify-Support

Solved!

No response from Spotify-Support

Update: Problem solved! .. Thank´s!! (Support came back to me a day after I wrote the message!)

Hej there,

for already three weeks I have problems with my spotify. I´m paying for premium, but my premiund -and also my playlists- are gone. I know, there´s already a thread for it.. and believe me, I tried everything. So the last step is to fill in the contact form to get some personal help. HOWEVER, there´s the problem. I already send 3 requests to spotify, always stating my problem an offering sending them a screenshot of my payment for premium, to get it back as soon as possible (in the end I don´t wanna pay for anything i can´t use!).

And I´m just getting no answers at all! 😞

I´m really desperate now.. really, I love spotify and I want to be able to listen to it offline and on my phon again.. (as already said, especially since i´m still paying for it!)

Here´s my reference numbers of the e-mails so far.. in case someone from spotify is reading this:

Fall # 01299505

Fall # 01282579

Fall # 01275907

Btw, I´m German so please don´t heasitate to answer in German. I just wrote in English as I´m not sure who´s responsible for that stuff.. the german or the international office.

Hoping for some fast help!

Best Regards

Christiane

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hey @ChriRie -- sorry for the lack of response to those cases so far but I've made sure the newest one is now with the right people. They'll be in touch as soon as they can.

Thanks @user-removed 🙂

--------------------------------------------------------------

For common support questions, see support.spotify.com.
To judge my musical taste, check out my last.fm.

View solution in original post

44 Replies

Hey there.

Thanks for message.

I will look if I can find someone to sort this out.

Thanks for patience. Wink

Marked as solution

Hey @ChriRie -- sorry for the lack of response to those cases so far but I've made sure the newest one is now with the right people. They'll be in touch as soon as they can.

Thanks @user-removed 🙂

--------------------------------------------------------------

For common support questions, see support.spotify.com.
To judge my musical taste, check out my last.fm.

Hej guys, thank´s for your reply!

I hope they´ll come back to me soon. I just got another debiting from spoitify which makes me kinda sad - maybe there´s even some possibility for a refund? (for not being able to use premium for about a month..??).

However, I´m looking forward to be able to listening to spoitfy soon again... in the way I was used to.. with full enjoyment and knowing that spotify is just awesome 😉

BR, Christiane

Hi, 

iI have the same problem with Spotify-Premium and didn't  got an answer for my tickets.

Spotify Fall # 01304599

Spotify Fall # 01290492

You debit the money, and I have no Premium. Since two weeks now.

Can you please help me, too ???

I have escalated those case numbers for you @coyac .

Peter
Spotify Community Mentor and Troubleshooter

Spotify Last.FM Twitter LinkedIn Meet Peter Rock Star Jam 2014

If this post was helpful, please add kudos below!

@coyac wrote:

Hi, 

iI have the same problem with Spotify-Premium and didn't  got an answer for my tickets.

Spotify Fall # 01304599

Spotify Fall # 01290492

You debit the money, and I have no Premium. Since two weeks now.

Can you please help me, too ???

Hey!

Apologies for the lack of response on these. I've just put your latest case through to our German support team so you should receive a reply soon.

Thanks for your patience so far. 

___

New to the Community? Check out the Community newbie tips

Did I solve your problem? Click 'Accept As Solution' to help others find the answer!

Need Spotify help on Twitter? Head to @SpotifyCares

Same here.... wrote about 6 mails, wasnt able to use spotify premium in 2 months now...

Ticket numbers are: #01372065, #0131932, #01324806, #01322141, #01298133, #01298133.... not a single response, besides the automated mail, that tells me to look up my problem in the FAQ....

@user-removed - I will get those cases escalated for you now.

Peter

Thanks... pretty sad, that one has to post here, before getting a qualified answer though... nothing personal 🙂

Just confirmed with a member of the Spotify team your case is now in the right hands - hopefully you will get a response shortly (my guess would be tomorrow though).

Peter

On April 15th and 27th I contacted Spotify support without any reaction uptil now.

I asked to close my account, as I no longer want to log in using Facebook login.

At this moment it's not possible for me to register a new account with that same email address, as it's already registered with Facebook login.

Can the support team please take a look at my tickets, and keep me informed ?

# 01385049 of April 15 (written in Dutch)

# 01411919 of April 27 (written in English)

To write this message I had to register an account with my secondary email address, which I don't like using.

Asking someone to check those out for you now.

Peter

Hi @larry_1980 

I've just rescued your case and sent it to the right team, you'll get an email very soon 🙂 

Apologies for the wait on this. 

___

New to the Community? Check out the Community newbie tips

Did I solve your problem? Click 'Accept As Solution' to help others find the answer!

Need Spotify help on Twitter? Head to @SpotifyCares

@ Peter & Greg

Thank you for the prompt reaction.

In the meanwhile I received an email from support.

I asked to free up my existing email address.

The reply was sent to support@spotify.com.

I hope that this gets back to the right person right away...

I haven't heard back from Spotify Support either - case # 01516469.  Please can you get it moved along for me?

Regards,

V.

@V_Ashurst Did you reply to the automated email response? If not, please do so and you will hear back within 24 hours.

Although there were no instructions to do so, I did reply early yesterday morning (after reading requests in threads in this forum for others to do this) - so have passed the 24 hour mark without hearing anything more.  Also, today I noticed that the Spotify email address it came from was a no-reply one ... which normally means noone is monitoring the mailbox, and hence my message.

Thanks,

V.

From reading around there seems to be a few unanswered cases here on the community, give them another 24 hours and let us know if you still haven't heard anything!

Peter

Thanks for the help and advice.  Support have come back to me and we are getting everything sorted.

V.

Suggested posts