Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

No response from Spotify-Support

Solved!

No response from Spotify-Support

Update: Problem solved! .. Thank´s!! (Support came back to me a day after I wrote the message!)

Hej there,

for already three weeks I have problems with my spotify. I´m paying for premium, but my premiund -and also my playlists- are gone. I know, there´s already a thread for it.. and believe me, I tried everything. So the last step is to fill in the contact form to get some personal help. HOWEVER, there´s the problem. I already send 3 requests to spotify, always stating my problem an offering sending them a screenshot of my payment for premium, to get it back as soon as possible (in the end I don´t wanna pay for anything i can´t use!).

And I´m just getting no answers at all! 😞

I´m really desperate now.. really, I love spotify and I want to be able to listen to it offline and on my phon again.. (as already said, especially since i´m still paying for it!)

Here´s my reference numbers of the e-mails so far.. in case someone from spotify is reading this:

Fall # 01299505

Fall # 01282579

Fall # 01275907

Btw, I´m German so please don´t heasitate to answer in German. I just wrote in English as I´m not sure who´s responsible for that stuff.. the german or the international office.

Hoping for some fast help!

Best Regards

Christiane

44 Replies

Glad to hear it! Be sure to give us a shout if you are still having issues in the future.

Peter
Spotify Community Mentor and Troubleshooter

Spotify Last.FM Twitter LinkedIn Meet Peter Rock Star Jam 2014

If this post was helpful, please add kudos below!

hello please need help with this 

spotify cases

all my playlists are gone because y change my facebook name.

thanks

best regards

Hi there! The team works very hard to get back to users as soon as possible. Please be sure you've responded directly to the most recent automated email (don't open a whole new case via the contact form). Once you reply you'll hear back shortly.

Please help me with my case: #01599321.
I lost so much money because spotify have been charging twice for a really long time and I haven't notice. /Andrea

Hi there! The team works very hard to get back to users as soon as possible. Please be sure you've responded directly to the automated email (don't open a whole new case via the contact form). Once you reply you'll hear back shortly.

I answered but the email address says "no-reply", it's a lie then?
/andreA

It's to catch spam, I think.

They have not answered me! How long should it take? Especially when it's a seriously urgent matter?!

Thanks for the help anyway

Hi there!

I can confirm that your case is in the queue and someone will be in touch shortly 🙂
--------------------------------------------------------------

For Twitter support, find us at @SpotifyCares.

Follow me on Spotify.

Thanks! Hopefully they get back to me soon 🙂

Can you also please escalate Spotify Case # 02119998. It is just a small change from spotifys side. But i am realy waiting for them to do it.

Please help

If you reply directly to the automated email that contains the case number (even if it is from no-reply) that will often speed things along. 😉

Peter

Exactly the same problem, I pay and cannot have access to my premium account and playlist for 2 weeks now, I am really disappointed because I tried all the solution you put without a result and I paied always for it. I wrote 2 tickets one in french and one in english and do not have any answer. ticket numbers : # 02116401 + # 02112723

the problem details in my tickets is as follow : 

I have a problem with my spotify acount, I can connect but I am connected on a new user acount n° 11166769798 and I am now on the free version.

I had already another acount n° 1153376975 Spotify premium and you take the money on my credit card las tuesday 1st december, so it is not a problem of paiement but I cannot acces to this account anymore and lost all my playlist. I saw the acount when I am login, but as it is the acount of another person.

I read all your FAQ but do not find any solution. please help me !

I paied so I would like to have a solution to acces to MY account and playlists as soon as possible.

Thank you in advance. Kind Regards

IS IT POSSIBLE TO HAVE AN ANSWER AND HELP from someone ?? 

@user-removed - I have asked someone from Spotify to check this out for you, so you should hopefully get a reply shortly. In the meantime, it is worth double checking a reply didn't get caught in your email spam filter somewhere.

Peter

Disappeared playlists (that I spent a long time curating), web contact form that generates a no-reply email with a suggestion to check the "help" section, and myriad complaints just like this one. Why would anyone ever pay for this "service?" I am so done with online music services.

@TiredOfSpotify 

If you reply to the noreply email, it will go to support.

Try replying to the email and see if you get a reply within 24-48 hours. 

MattSudaSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

No reply means no reply.

@TiredOfSpotify 

Reply to the email anyway 

MattSudaSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

You're a dunce.

So I cancelled my account and then renewed it with the stunned discount, I got charged on May 5th 2016 $9.99 but I was supposed to get charged on the 13th for $4.99
And the on the 13th it said that something was wrong with my payment and lost the premium. I didn't even get a refund for my money or anything

Suggested posts