Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

No response from Spotify-Support

Solved!

No response from Spotify-Support

Update: Problem solved! .. Thank´s!! (Support came back to me a day after I wrote the message!)

Hej there,

for already three weeks I have problems with my spotify. I´m paying for premium, but my premiund -and also my playlists- are gone. I know, there´s already a thread for it.. and believe me, I tried everything. So the last step is to fill in the contact form to get some personal help. HOWEVER, there´s the problem. I already send 3 requests to spotify, always stating my problem an offering sending them a screenshot of my payment for premium, to get it back as soon as possible (in the end I don´t wanna pay for anything i can´t use!).

And I´m just getting no answers at all! 😞

I´m really desperate now.. really, I love spotify and I want to be able to listen to it offline and on my phon again.. (as already said, especially since i´m still paying for it!)

Here´s my reference numbers of the e-mails so far.. in case someone from spotify is reading this:

Fall # 01299505

Fall # 01282579

Fall # 01275907

Btw, I´m German so please don´t heasitate to answer in German. I just wrote in English as I´m not sure who´s responsible for that stuff.. the german or the international office.

Hoping for some fast help!

Best Regards

Christiane

44 Replies

I have had the same problem.  I have now filled out the contact form twice and received the most unhelpful responses back. I recently bought a Mac computer and am trying to login to my spotify account on it. I am currently logged into that account on my phone. I know my username but I forgot my password and the email that I used to sign up with. I only really use two emails but I have tried them both with the password reset and now have no idea what email I could have used or my password. So, is there any way that I could reset my password with an email that I currently use or be sent either my current password for my account or the email associated with the account?

Hey,

It's also been about 4 days waiting for a reply on whether the access is granted. I also did request 3-4 times and still no replies whatsoever. Hoping that spotify moderators receive this msg cause i feel that the service is incredibly slow. 

Here is my Artist name & Song: https://open.spotify.com/artist/5GKxFjTLQ9wQTxEZARnSLd

I'm having this issue as well. Spotify Support sent the same canned message to me, which didn't resolve my issue at all, and when I asked to speak to a different support rep, they just started ignoring me.

Hey @galaxybird,

Thanks for posting in the Community.

This is an old thread and some of the information in it has changed during the years, but we would be happy to help you our via our Community forum.

You can also check our FAQ page for answers on potential issues you may be experiencing. If you don't find the answer you're looking for there, you can create a new thread on the relevant Help board or look for users reporting similar experiences and the troubleshooting steps we've provided.

Hope this helps,

Cheers!

ElenaModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

Hi, 

My Spotify account was wrongfully deactivated. I've gone to customer support at least 10 times, the reps say that the escalation team will email me but no one does. The case ID given is ref:_00DD0pxIW._5007T4d05v:ref . How can I get help?

Suggested posts