Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

No response from the Support Team for months, literally

No response from the Support Team for months, literally

Hi,

My Starred playlist disappeared and this is apparently because my account was somehow duplicated. I've sent countless emails and had absolutely no response; I am being totally IGNORED by the support team regardless of the fact that I pay for the Premium service and have done since around September last year. This is absolutely unacceptable. I find it disgusting that I am paying for the top-tier service from your company and yet you still cannot find time to answer to my emails.

I first reported this problem on March 2, and received a reply describing the issue on March 10 after sending a reminder on March 7. I was told this would be fixed ASAP however I have had to send 6 additional emails over the course of a month to which I have received no reply.

I expect this issue to be fixed, and as I have been unable to add songs to my starred playlist (this is where I find songs to make other playlists) I feel as though my premium subscription fee has gone totally to waste. Not to mention the fact that I have lost time which cannot be recovered. In light of all this (losing time, losing my playlist for over a month, being totally ignored and disrespected) I expect to be credited a reasonable amount (1-3months) of free premium subscription in addition to the problem being fixed.

Thanks,

Alistair Reay

2 Replies

Alistair,

One of our advisors last sent you a message on the 27th March - Did you receive this message at all? You might need to check your Spam / Junk email filter.

I'm also sending you another email with your starred tracks. 

Airhorn Enthusiast

Hi there,

Thanks, I checked my email inbox and your message had arrived. I've now restored my starred tracks from the playlist you created. I did in fact have a message from your company on March 27 hiding in a gmail conversation however I still think that over 3 weeks is a long time to wait to have this fixed, considering I am paying a premium subscription fee. I don't think it's unfair to ask for this time to be credited back to my account. Please let me know if this is possible.

Thanks,

Alistair Reay

Suggested posts