Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

No sign out option for ps4

No sign out option for ps4

I signed out of my brothers account and then I made me An account on Spotify on the ps4 and I I did the free trial premium thing and I tried to log out but there's no sign out option I've connected it to my phone aswell so I tried the log out of all devices and it didn't work and we've deleted it and downloaded it again and it didn't work and it's weird cause he can still play music on his phone to the ps4 while logged into my account but only when I log out on my phone please help!!
3 Replies

I've also desubscribed from it

@Chalosb_123 

https://community.spotify.com/t5/Help-Accounts-and-Subscriptions/Unlinking-spotify-and-playstation/t...

linked my Spotify account to someone elseโ€™s PlayStationโ„ขNetwork.  How do I disconnect the link?
Please ask the other person to log out your Spotify account. Spotify Sign Out Everywhere will not sign you out of PlayStation.

Note: If you are a Spotify Premium user who purchased your subscription with your wallet on PlayStationโ„ขNetwork, you may need to call Customer Service to disconnect the account link to Spotify.

This post was by M0HX - I don't work in Spotify, I'm just here to help ^-^
If this solved your issue - Mark it as a solution! If you like my post - Press like!

โ˜… Follow me plz | My EDM Playlist โ™ช| My Website

Feel free to PM me here !

Already tried that it doesn't work aswell

Suggested posts