Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

No song list on my phone app but is on my android box app

No song list on my phone app but is on my android box app

The song list does not show on my phone app (Samsung A8) but is on my android box app, free app, is there anyway to fix this?

3 Replies

Hey, thanks for reaching out.

I know it sounds simple, but it's often overlooked. Could you try restarting your device? If that doesn't help, try a quick clean reinstallation of the app. Just follow the steps here

If you're still having trouble, could you let me know the exact version of Spotify and the exact version of the operating system you're running? Could you also attach a screenshot explaining the issue in more details?

I'll see what I can suggest!

I have done those steps and still no songs list under my library witch is normally there. My phone is also less then 4 months old like I mean Samsung just released it

Hey @AlexWanldless,

Spotify has reimagined the user experience for the free tier. To learn more about the changes you can read this FAQ about Spotify free on mobile.

Your Library includes everything, not just the saved songs. Check for any firewall rules/proxy or if you use a VPN that may interfere the syncing process.

It might take some time to sync so just give it some. Let Spotify open in Your Library inside Favorites and see hot it goes. When I received it at first this update my saved songs seemed to not appear but after I gave it some time they are all back. Another thing, it does however display a slightly different number of my total saved/favorited songs. I figured that out by creating a playlist on my Desktop app which contained all the saved songs in it and the number of songs on that playlist was higher than actually the Favorite Songs showed. 

Let me know how it goes 🙂

Suggested posts