Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

No token to redeem?

Solved!

No token to redeem?

Hi. I've just upgraded my Premium account to a Family account. I've invited my kids via their email addresses, but the first thing is that they didn't get these letters. Then I copied the links and sent them via iMess, but when they click these messages, they end up on an ordinary Spotify login page, no word of any token to redeem.

This is what the Help section says about accepting an invitation:

---

Accept an invite
If you’ve received an email invitation to join Premium for Family, first of all, congratulations! Secondly, in the email, click ACCEPT INVITATION. Then:
If you already have a Free or Spotify.com-created Premium account: the “Redeem token” web page will open in your browser with a long redeem token number pre-filled in Token. ClickREDEEM.

---

So, in my case, there's no invitation email message, and the link presented won't lead to any "accept invitation" or "redeem token" page whatsoever. What's wrong?

The only option given is to create a new account, but that seems wrong to me, I just wabt to connect my kids to my already-paid-for Family account, not create a new one, right?

Since I'm paying for this, I'd like to direct a support question to Spotify, but the only contact channel I can find is this forum.

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

SOLUTION: I replaced the two invitations with new, identical ones, and then I got the invitation email messages with tokens. Problem solved.

View solution in original post

3 Replies
Marked as solution

SOLUTION: I replaced the two invitations with new, identical ones, and then I got the invitation email messages with tokens. Problem solved.

We

We got the reply email with token details on accept invitation email but no redeem page opened. When I tried to dig for a redeem section on website the token reference was rejected. Tried a few times

Suggested posts