Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Non Facebook accounts

Non Facebook accounts

It appears that anyone interested in flexibility with respect to changing their Spotify profile picture (or even having a profile picture for that matter) is out of luck unless they're:

a.  Subscribed to Facebook, and
b.  Willing to link their Spotify account to Facebook.

Seems Funny that as a non facebook user that i cant change my profile picture without facebook

I am sure i am not alone in not wanting a Facebook account but it seems that Spotify in their wisdom have decided to force people to create a facebook account or not have certain abilities that are afforded to Facebook users.

I have a premium account but if spotify are willing to ignore non-facebook user requests (i did a search for (change my spotify account profile picture without facebook) and found About 14,100,000 results (0.23 seconds) seems like alot) then i may as well stop paying them Money.

I refuse to be forced into using social media to do something as simple as change a profile picture.

I would not be supprised if alot of  these facebook partnered companys / groups are forced to do this in a way of making facebooks member numbers higher

Pitty as i do like Spotify but not enough to allow myself to be treated as a second class user because of an unwillingness to use Social Media

1 Reply

I Agree. I want to disconect my Spotify account from Facebook, but I can't do it. Please, Spotify admins, change that. I want to close my Facebook profile, but I like Spotify a lot and I don't want to lose it.

If there is some answer please help me. I'll be waiting...

Regards for all.

Nfajuri.

Suggested posts